Saturday, May 16, 2015

The rain turned into tornado?!!!

Not sure I can dance anymore but I am sure someday I will retrain myself!

  You see my life as I knew it ended April 17th 2015 at 9:56pn when some street punks decided to shoot out the window of their car at two girls they were chasing that had ran up to my precious 24 year old daughter for help as she arrived at work ( at wrong time at wrong place) and they shot my innocent daughter instead!

I'm good at dancing in the rain when things go wrong in life but when the rain turns into a tornado and my life ends as I know it ... My knowledge of how to dance ends!!!

One moment, one breath, one day at a time!  My brain can say how I'm suppose to process this information and try to move forward but my emotions can not comprehend that I will never see , hear, feel , laugh with , share life with my Sunshine again!!!! 

Spiritually Cassandra is with me and always will be I know but JUSTICE must be served and TRUTH must be revealed on what happened to my baby and who is responsible , then they must pay!!!!   That won't bring my Sunshine back but she lived to see fairness in lives and I must see a minimum of fairness that those responsible bring brought to justice! 

Life will never ever be the same! 


3 comments:

  1. I cannot fathom the depth of your feelings, but each of us has--at this point in our lives--experienced devastating loss. Your blog brought tears to my eyes. I suggest that you keep writing in your blog. You are good at it. Writing might be one of the activities that brings you to your feet and sets you dancing again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, you've got The Power in you. You are strong and can dance again. I agree totally with Mitch that writing could be healing and can get you dancing again. Love and light to you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will dance again, one day, little sister. It will take time, but you will. Justice will be served. God is answering all the prayers. I'm hoping it won't be a long, drawn out trial, for your sake. I love you.

    ReplyDelete